Tutorials are guides on how to use Memgraph in real-world examples to help you kick off your own Memgraph graph database adventures.
- First steps with Memgraph - learn how to install Memgraph Platform, connect to it using Memgraph Lab, run your first query and style your graph
- Exploring datasets - learn the Cypher query language used to interact with the Memgraph graph database
- Graph modeling - learn basic terminology and practices related to graph databases and graph modeling
- Install MemgraphDB and Memgraph Lab on Windows 10
- Style your graphs in Memgraph Lab
- learn Style script to add style to your graphs in Memgraph Lab
- Migrate from RDBMS to Memgraph - learn how to migrate your data from a relational database to Memgraph
- Graph stream processing with Kafka - learn how to connect Memgraph to an existing Kafka stream in order to ingest and analyze data in real-time
- Social network analysis with NetworkX
- Understanding music (with query modules) - learn how to extend the Cypher query language by implementing query modules
Tutorials with available GitHub repositories
Our developers, the best graph masters and coders, have prepared some high quality blog posts to demonstrate how to build real-world applications that use graph analytics and how to perform complex network analysis with Memgraph.
Various other blog tutorials
Blog tutorials written by the Memgraph developers to help you see how graphs can change the way we think about the world.
- Air Traffic Routing with Memgraph
- Building a Recommendation System using Memgraph
- Exploring Interpersonal Relationships in the Bible
- How to Implement Custom JSON Utility Procedures With Memgraph MAGE and Python
- How to Write Custom Cypher Procedures with NetworkX and Memgraph
- Influencers among computer scientists
- Modeling, Visualizing, and Navigating a Transportation Network with Memgraph
- Optimizing Telco Networks With Graph Coloring & Memgraph MAGE
- Running Community Detection with Memgraph and Python NetworkX