If you are having trouble dealing with an error, please let us know on the Discord.
- Failed to connect to replica at the endpoint . For more details, visit: memgr.ph/replication.
- Couldn't replicate data to . For more details, visit: memgr.ph/replication.
- Make sure that the Memgraph instances serving as replicas are up and running.
- Check the firewall on your machine because it could be blocking the traffic requested by Memgraph.
- Verify that there are no network problems.
Because of consistency constraints, snapshots are disabled on replicas. If you need a snapshot of the database, then create one on the main instance.
If you weren't able to find the error, please submit it through a Support Ticket so we can look into it and get back to you.