Effective Date: 15 September 2017
Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information on the Site
Memgraph is not responsible if information made available on the site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on the site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on the site is at your own risk. The site may contain certain historical information. Historical information necessarily is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of the site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on the site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to the site.
Use of Materials on the Site
All content on the site (including, without limitation, text, design, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, downloads, interfaces, code and software, as well as the selection and arrangement thereof), is the exclusive property of and owned by Memgraph, its licensors or its content providers and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. You may access, copy, download and print the material contained on the site for your personal and non-commercial use, provided you do not modify or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice that appears on the material you access, copy, download or print. Any other use of content on the site, including but not limited to the modification, distribution, transmission, performance, broadcast, publication, uploading, licensing, reverse engineering, transfer or sale of, or the creation of derivative works from, any material, information, software, products or services obtained from the site, or use of the site for purposes competitive to Memgraph, is expressly prohibited. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the site as it may be updated from time to time. Memgraph reserves the right to refuse or cancel any person's registration for the site, remove any person from the site or prohibit any person from using the site for any reason whatsoever. Memgraph, its licensors and content providers, retain full and complete title to their respective materials provided on the site, including all associated intellectual property rights, and provide this material to you under a license that is revocable at any time in Memgraph's sole discretion. Memgraph neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials on the site will not infringe rights of third parties not affiliated with Memgraph.
You may not use contact information provided on the site for unauthorized purposes, including marketing. You may not use any hardware or software intended to damage or interfere with the proper working of the site or to surreptitiously intercept any system, data or personal information from the site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way. Memgraph reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or terminate your access to or use of the site at any time without notice. Termination of your access or use will not waive or affect any other right or relief to which Memgraph may be entitled at law or in equity.
Certain areas of the site may permit you to access and/or download certain Memgraph software materials and documentation. Any such materials are provided to you under limited license for personal, non-commercial use unless otherwise indicated in the license agreement pertaining to your access to, and/or download of, such materials. You may not, under any circumstances, duplicate, copy, distribute, publish, or make such materials publicly available without the express permission of Memgraph, and any attempt to do so will be deemed in violation of your agreement to these Terms, and Memgraph reserves the right to pursue any and all legal action available to it in regards to such actions.
Materials You Submit
You acknowledge that you are responsible for any material you may submit via the site, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such material. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the site any content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the site.
Conduct on the Site
Some features that may be available on the site require registration. By registering at and in consideration of your use of the site you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself.
Some features that may be available on the site require or permit use of a password. You are responsible for protecting your password. You agree that you will be responsible for any and all statements made, and acts or omissions that occur, through the use of your password. If you become aware of, or have any reason to believe there has been, any loss, theft or unauthorized use of your password, notify Memgraph immediately. Memgraph may assume that any communications Memgraph receives under your password have been made by you unless Memgraph receives notice otherwise.
You and third parties acting on your behalf are not allowed to frame the site or use Memgraph’s proprietary marks as meta tags, without Memgraph’s written consent. These marks include, but are not limited to, Memgraph, Pictometry, the Compass Rose logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans. You may not use frames or utilize framing techniques or technology to enclose any content included on the site without Memgraph's express written consent. Further, you may not utilize any site content in any meta tags or any other “hidden text” techniques or technologies without Memgraph's express written consent.
The site may contain links to other websites, some of which are operated by Memgraph or its affiliates and others of which are operated by third parties. Such links are provided as a convenience to you and as an additional avenue of access to the information contained therein. We have not necessarily reviewed all the information on those other sites and are not responsible for the content of those or any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through those or any other sites. Inclusion of links to other sites should not be viewed as an endorsement of the content of linked sites. Different terms and conditions may apply to your use of any linked sites. Memgraph is not responsible for any losses, damages or other liabilities incurred as a result of your use of any linked sites.
Trademarks and Copyrights
Trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Memgraph Ltd., its affiliates, licensors, content providers or other third parties. All of these trademarks, logos and service marks are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on the site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission, except as otherwise described herein. Memgraph reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the site and its content. The site and all of its content including, but not limited to text, design, graphics, interfaces and code, and the selection and arrangement thereof, is protected as a compilation under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and request that you do the same. You are hereby informed that Memgraph has adopted and reasonably implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of registered users of the site who are repeat copyright infringers. If you believe your copyright or the copyright of a person on whose behalf you are authorized to act has been infringed, you may notify our copyright agent:
Martina Dominkovic, email@example.com
To be effective, your notification must (i) be in writing, (ii) be provided to our copyright agent, and (iii) include substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Memgraph is under no obligation to post, forward, transmit, distribute or otherwise provide any material available on the site, including material you provide to us, and so we have an absolute right to remove any material from the site in our sole discretion at any time.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO RESTRICT OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE OR ANY FEATURE OR PART THEREOF AT ANY TIME. MEMGRAPH EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE NON-INFRINGING, AS WELL AS WARRANTIES IMPLIED FROM A COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR COURSE OF DEALING; THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; THAT THE SITE WILL BE SECURE; THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE WILL BE VIRUS-FREE; OR THAT INFORMATION ON THE SITE WILL BE COMPLETE, ACCURATE OR TIMELY. IF YOU DOWNLOAD ANY MATERIALS FROM THE SITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIALS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM MEMGRAPH OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. MEMGRAPH DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR COMPLETENESS, CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
IN CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS THE LAW MAY NOT PERMIT THE DISCLAIMER OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO ALL OR A PORTION OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
WE DO NOT EXCLUDE OR LIMIT IN ANY WAY OUR LIABILITY TO YOU WHERE IT WOULD BE UNLAWFUL TO DO SO. THIS INCLUDES LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY OUR NEGLIGENCE OR THE NEGLIGENCE OF OUR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR SUBCONTRACTORS AND FOR FRAUD OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION.
DIFFERENT LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY TO LIABILITY ARISING AS A RESULT OF THE SUPPLY OF ANY PRODUCTS TO YOU, WHICH WILL BE SET OUT IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PERTAINING TO THE LICENSING OF ANY SUCH PRODUCTS.
- WE EXCLUDE ALL IMPLIED CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO OUR SITE OR ANY CONTENT ON IT.
- WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE, ARISING UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH:
- USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, OUR SITE; OR
- USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY CONTENT DISPLAYED ON OUR SITE.
- IN PARTICULAR, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR:
- LOSS OF PROFITS, SALES, BUSINESS, OR REVENUE;
- BUSINESS INTERRUPTION;
- LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS;
- LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, GOODWILL OR REPUTATION; OR
- ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY INFORMATION YOU SEND OR RECEIVE DURING YOUR USE OF THE SITE MAY NOT BE SECURE AND MAY BE INTERCEPTED BY UNAUTHORIZED PARTIES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT THE SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU AT NO CHARGE. RECOGNIZING SUCH, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER MEMGRAPH NOR ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS WILL BE LIABLE FOR:
- ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SITE, OR ANY OTHER SITE YOU ACCESS THROUGH A LINK FROM THE SITE OR FROM ANY ACTIONS WE TAKE OR FAIL TO TAKE AS A RESULT OF COMMUNICATIONS YOU SEND TO US,
- THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ADVERTISED IN OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE;
- MEMGRAPH’S REMOVAL OR DELETION OF ANY MATERIALS SUBMITTED OR POSTED ON ITS SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF MEMGRAPH, ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
THIS DISCLAIMER APPLIES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY ARISING FROM ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECTS, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUSES, FILE CORRUPTION, COMMUNICATION-LINE FAILURE, NETWORK OR SYSTEM OUTAGE, YOUR LOSS OF PROFITS, OR THEFT, DESTRUCTION, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, LOSS OF USE OF ANY RECORD OR DATA, AND ANY OTHER TANGIBLE OR INTANGIBLE LOSS.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NEITHER MEMGRAPH, INCLUDING ITS AFFILIATES, NOR ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER OF THE SITE. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE CLAIMS OR ANY DISPUTE WITH MEMGRAPH IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE SITE. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, ALL OR A PORTION OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Entire Agreement and Admissibility
How to Contact Us
20 Ropemaker Street
London EC2Y 9AR
Thank you for visiting our site
Memgraph Ltd. (“Memgraph”) (also “we” “us” and “our”) is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy.
This policy explains the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be used, the control you have over your personal data and the procedures we have in place to protect it. It applies to any personal data which is collected and/or provided by you.
Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding personal data and how we treat it.
By accessing and using our website, you are accepting the practices described in this policy. We take responsibility for the personal data we collect about all of our website users, and we aim to be transparent about how we handle it and to give our users control over how their personal data is handled.
Information We Collect From You
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us: This is the information that you give us by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you sign up or request more information about our products or services, including your name, the name of your employer or entity (if any) on behalf of which you may be contacting us, email address and telephone number at which we may contact you. In addition, certain community areas of the site may ask users to create a login and password which are personal to each such user.
We use information in the ways set out below
The legal basis for our use of your personal data will be that this information is required for one or more of the legitimate interests described in this policy, except where we require your consent to use your personal data for a specific purpose, as identified below.
Information you give to us
We will use this information:
- To provide you with requested additional information about our products and services;
- To comply with any legal and regulatory obligations we have;
- To notify you of upcoming events, product launches, important product updates, to notify you of changes to our terms of service, or to address any queries, complaints or problems you may report;
Information we receive from third parties
We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you where we regard this as necessary in order to offer you the best service available we can. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
If you have requested information or a service from us, we will not be able to provide it without certain information, such as your contact details.
Disclosure of your information
You acknowledge that we have the right to share your personal data with the following recipients to the extent permitted by applicable data protection law:
- Any member of our group, which means any subsidiary or affiliate;
- Selected third parties, including:
- The police or law enforcement officials where required under law or mandate;
- Doctors or other medical professionals where required in order to assist with emergency situations relating to your child;
- Any third party service providers such as accountants or IT professionals.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
International Data Transfers
Your personal data will not be transferred, or stored, outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) without your prior written consent.
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect your personal data against loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Personal data will only be transferred to a data processor if that processor agrees to comply with our procedures and policies, or if they put in place adequate measures himself. We will maintain data security by protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the personal data, defined as follows:
(a) Confidentiality means that only people who are authorised to use the data can access it.
(b) Integrity means that personal data should be accurate and suitable for the purpose for which it is processed.
(c) Availability means that authorised users should be able to access the data if they need it for authorised purposes.
We will be the data controller of your personal data. We have appointed Martina Dominkovic as our Data Protection Officer. You can contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the following rights, which can be exercised by contacting us at email@example.com.
- To withdraw your consent to us processing your personal data for marketing purposes (as described above);
- To access personal information held about you and to obtain a copy of it;
- To prevent any processing of personal data where that processing is no longer necessary, is unlawful, or where we do not have legitimate grounds for processing;
- To obtain without undue delay the rectification or completion of personal data which are inaccurate or incomplete;
- To restrict or object to the processing of your personal data and to request its erasure under certain circumstances;
- If we ever undertake such processing to be informed about any use of your personal data to make automated decisions about you, and to obtain meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of this processing; and
- To lodge a complaint about the way in which your personal data is being used to a supervisory authority.
Where we rely on your consent to use your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about any aspect of this policy or how Memgraph handles your information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.