Memgraph Ltd. (“Memgraph”) (also “we” “us” and “our”) is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. This policy explains the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be used, the control you have over your personal data and the procedures we have in place to protect it. It applies to any personal data which is collected and/or provided by you. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding personal data and how we treat it. By accessing and using our website, you are accepting the practices described in this policy. We take responsibility for the personal data we collect about all of our website users, and we aim to be transparent about how we handle it and to give our users control over how their personal data is handled.
Information We Collect From You
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us: This is the information that you give us by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you sign up or request more information about our products or services, including your name, the name of your employer or entity (if any) on behalf of which you may be contacting us, email address and telephone number at which we may contact you. In addition, certain community areas of the site may ask users to create a login and password which are personal to each such user.
- Information our software products collect: When you download our software products we may collect information about the usage of our products, such as, product version, system information, system usage information, IP address and database instance identifier.
Information you give to us
We will use this information:
- To provide you with requested additional information about our products and services;
- To comply with any legal and regulatory obligations we have;
- To notify you of upcoming events, product launches, important product updates, to notify you of changes to our terms of service, or to address any queries, complaints or problems you may report;
- To improve our software products.
Information we receive from third parties
We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you where we regard this as necessary in order to offer you the best service available we can. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
You acknowledge that we have the right to share your personal data with the following recipients to the extent permitted by applicable data protection law:
- Any member of our group, which means any subsidiary or affiliate;
- Selected third parties, including:
- The police or law enforcement officials where required under law or mandate;
- Doctors or other medical professionals where required in order to assist with emergency situations relating to your child;
- Any third party service providers such as accountants or IT professionals.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
When you submit your personal data into „Apply for this position“ forms, they're going to be used solely for the job you're currently applying for, or the first position we think might fit your profile in case you're applying for an unspecified position. If you apply to an open job position, we will keep your received personal data until the final completion of the job competition. You can also choose that we keep your data for two years after closing the job position you're applying for. If something interesting pops up during that period, we'll drop you an e-mail. You can change this whenever by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only a few authorised people within our company who process your job application have the access to your data for the purpose of the recruitment process. This process includes identifying and evaluating candidates for job positions at Memgraph, record-keeping, analyzing the recruitment process and outcomes, collecting reference information and/or information received from background checks, including information provided by third parties. In addition to using candidate data for the position for which you have applied, Memgraph may retain and use data to consider you for other positions. We collect candidate data for recruitment and hiring purposes automatically through our application form on this website. The data we collect is the personal information you share with us. We also collect personal information from other sources. Depending on the relevant circumstances and applicable local laws and requirements, these may include personal information received in the following situations: your referees may disclose personal information about you; we may obtain personal information about you from searching for potential candidates from third party sources, such as LinkedIn and other job sites.
International Data Transfers
Your personal data will not be transferred, or stored, outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) without your prior written consent.
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect your personal data against loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Personal data will only be transferred to a data processor if that processor agrees to comply with our procedures and policies, or if they put in place adequate measures himself. We will maintain data security by protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the personal data, defined as follows:
- (a) Confidentiality means that only people who are authorised to use the data can access it.
- (b) Integrity means that personal data should be accurate and suitable for the purpose for which it is processed.
- (c) Availability means that authorised users should be able to access the data if they need it for authorised purposes.
We will be the data controller of your personal data. We have appointed Martina Dominkovic as our Data Protection Officer. You can contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com. You have the following rights, which can be exercised by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The right: To withdraw your consent to us processing your personal data for marketing purposes (as described above); To access personal information held about you and to obtain a copy of it; To prevent any processing of personal data where that processing is no longer necessary, is unlawful, or where we do not have legitimate grounds for processing; To obtain without undue delay the rectification or completion of personal data which are inaccurate or incomplete; To restrict or object to the processing of your personal data and to request its erasure under certain circumstances; If we ever undertake such processing to be informed about any use of your personal data to make automated decisions about you, and to obtain meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of this processing; and To lodge a complaint about the way in which your personal data is being used to a supervisory authority. Where we rely on your consent to use your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about any aspect of this policy or how Memgraph handles your information please contact us at email@example.com.