Graph Database Performance Benchmark
If the question you are facing is no longer whether you should manage and analyze your data using a graph database but rather which graph database to choose, making the decision will be easier with this report on graph database performance. It explains what properties to look for in a graph database and how Memgraph and Neo4j compare to each other regarding performance, memory usage and data correctness.
In this report, you will find out:
- What properties influence the performance level of graph databases and how to measure them
- Why does concurrent execution give a better indication of database performance
- Which database performs better - Memgraph or Neo4j
- If more performant databases necessarily use more memory
- What is the optimal isolation level for obtaining data correctness