Graph Technology in Energy Management Systems
Graph databases are a smart choice for dealing with energy management systems because they perform well even on large scale, offer visualizations and in-depth analytics. What’s best of all, they can detect, prevent and solve even the most tricky questions and problems in the energy network. Memgraph especially offers a full-fledged solution with its extensions to analytics and additional features that enable real-time processing.
Download the whitepaper to get answers to the following questions:
- Why can relational databases no longer adequately support energy management systems?
- Why are graphs the most natural representation of network topology?
- What problems in energy management are easily solvable with graph algorithms?
- How can you customize graph queries to cover every single use case you come across?
- Why is being in-memory and C++ a huge plus for Memgraph as a platform?