Learn the concepts of graph modeling in 10 days
Graph databases are the fastest growing database technology in the world. After ten days of this course, you will be able to model graphs.
Start your course now!
5 minutes a day is all you need to learn graph modeling
Sign up for the course
Sign up for our free course by entering your email. We will respect your inbox and only send what you signed up for.
Get one short email a day
Every day, for 10 days, receive a short, no fluff, email focusing on a particular topic with detailed explanations, code examples, and tips.
Practice what you've learned
Practice what you have learned by running queries on preloaded datasets in our free sandbox environment.
Got stuck? No problem! Our team is always here to help and answer you questions. Simply drop us a note on Discord.
In the next 10 days you will learn
- What are graph databases
- All about different graph types
- When to use graph databases
- What are nodes and relationships
- About labels and properties
- Which steps are important in the graph database design process
- How to design a graph database schema
- When to use property and when to use relationship
- How to normalize data for graph databases
- What are supernodes
After ten days of this course, you will be able to model graphs like no one ever!
Start your free course now