We are looking for a software engineer to design high-quality solutions to our customers around the globe in the world’s major industries like finance, manufacturing and utilities. The software engineer role plays an important part of the team in improving our company’s product. As a software engineer, you will be directly engaged with the customers, solving their hardest problems in customized solutions.
Software engineer responsibilities include designing end-to-end solutions, implementing Memgraph within our customer's projects, communicating customer's requirements to the engineering team and technical success at deployments.
- BSc college degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Solid computer science fundamentals. Strong competencies in data analysis, data structures, algorithms, and software design/architecture is a plus.
- Strong proficiency in Python and/or C++.
- Experience using distributed version control systems, and in particular git.
- Deal well with challenging problems; ability to think abstractly.
- An uncontrollable urge to investigate and solve problems.
- Desire and ability to rapidly learn a wide variety of new technical skills.
- Being comfortable with working in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work independently and remotely.
- Hands-on experience building customer-facing projects.
- Experience with recommendation systems, customer segmentation (e.g. MBA - Market Basket Analysis) or similar algorithms.
- Experience using or managing Memgraph and Cypher query language.
- Superb knowledge of graph theory.
Why You’ll Love Working at Memgraph
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks.
- Free gym membership (Multisport).
- Flexible schedule arrangements.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with the world’s top organizations.
- You’ll be part of a tightly-knit team of brilliant and friendly individuals.
- You’ll experience the exciting opportunity of being a part of a fast-growing early-stage startup.
- We will help you develop your personal and professional skills.