We are looking for a full-stack engineer to join our Cloud team to work on our web product, Memgraph Cloud. Memgraph Cloud is our database as a service offering. It allows customers to deploy fault-tolerant, secure, globally distributed Memgraph clusters in just minutes.
As an engineer on the Cloud team, you will develop a web application that manages the Memgraph cluster infrastructure on a major cloud provider (AWS) all the way up to the UI where customers build and configure their Memgraph managed instances.
This role will focus on building and optimizing both the frontend and backend of the application. Memgraph Cloud is built on a “MEAN” stack (MemgraphDB, Express, AngularJS, NodeJS). We generally look for an engineer who has the desire to constantly improve the codebase and wants to enable others to do their job more effectively. Our candidates care deeply about maintainable code and improving software engineering for those around them.
- Experience building modern, scalable web applications.
- Be proficient in developing functionality for web applications written with AngularJS or React, NodeJS (Express), or other modern frameworks and tools.
- Contribute to various parts of the tech stack, from frontend to backend to database.
- Be dedicated to writing maintainable, well-tested code, with best practices.
- Have familiarity with a CI/CD deployment style.
- Experience using distributed version control systems, and in particular git.
- Always strives to expand their knowledge.
- Deal well with challenging problems; ability to think abstractly.
- An uncontrollable urge to investigate and solve problems.
- Being comfortable with working in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work independently and remotely.
- Have the ability to develop and own the long-term strategy for large web applications.
- Be knowledgeable of best practices for and able to produce high-quality web application UX and UI.
- Experience with Cloud platforms like AWS.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum-like environment.
- Experience using or managing Memgraph or any other graph database, and Cypher query language.
Why You’ll Love Working at Memgraph
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks.
- Free gym membership (Multisport).
- Flexible schedule arrangements.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with the world’s top organizations.
- You’ll be part of a tightly-knit team of brilliant and friendly individuals.
- You’ll experience the exciting opportunity of being a part of a fast-growing early-stage startup.
- We will help you develop your personal and professional skills.