Exploring datasets with graph analytics
The tutorials that focus on exploring datasets want to showcase how to use Memgraph on that particular dataset using Cypher queries. We encourage all Memgraph users to go through at least one of the tutorials to get familiar with Memgraph.
You can explore the datasets in two ways. If you just want to take a better look
at the data and the data model, and try out a few queries, open Memgraph
Playground and continue with the
tutorials there. Note that you will not be able to execute
On the other hand, if you would like to add changes to the dataset, download the
Memgraph Platform. Once you
have it up and running, open Memgraph Lab web application within the browser on
localhost:3000 and navigate to the
Datasets in the
sidebar. From there, choose the dataset that seems interesting to you and
continue with the tutorial.
You can also run an instance in Memgraph
Cloud. Once you sing
up, create a new project. From the project you can
connect to Memgraph Lab web application and navigate to the
Datasets in the
sidebar to choose the preferred dataset.
So far we have covered the following topics with basic tutorials:
- Analyzing TED Talks - Try it on Playground!
- Backpacking Through Europe - Try it on Playground!
- Exploring the European Road Network - Try it on Playground!
- Football Transfers - Try it on Playground!
- Game of Thrones deaths - Try it on Playground!
- Graphing the Premier League - Try it on Playground!
- Marvel Comic Universe Social Network - Try it on Playground!
- Movie Recommendation System - Try it on Playground!