Articles within the tutorials section serve as real-world examples of using Memgraph.
Cypher and graph analytics tutorials
These articles tend to provide the user with a reasonably-sized dataset and some example queries that showcase how to use Memgraph on that particular dataset. We encourage all Memgraph users to go through at least one of the tutorials as they can also serve as a verification that Memgraph is successfully installed on your system.
So far we have covered the following topics with basic tutorials:
- Analyzing TED Talks - Try it on Playground!
- Backpacking Through Europe - Try it on Playground!
- Exploring the European Road Network - Try it on Playground!
- Football Transfers - Try it on Playground!
- Game of Thrones deaths - Try it on Playground!
- Graphing the Premier League - Try it on Playground!
- Movie Recommendation System
- Marvel Comic Universe Social Network - Try it on Playground!
If you are looking for more complex tutorials that include the usage of database functionalities such as query modules, then take a look at these:
Building applications and other tutorials
These articles demonstrate how to build real-world applications that use graph analytics and how to perform complex network analysis with Memgraph. Each one focuses on a specific problem.
We have also covered the following topics:
- Optimizing Telco Networks With Graph Coloring & Memgraph MAGE
- Exploring Interpersonal Relationships in the Bible
- Modeling, Visualizing, and Navigating a Transportation Network with Memgraph
- Influencers among computer scientists
- Air Traffic Routing with Memgraph
- Building a Recommendation System using Memgraph
- How to Implement Custom JSON Utility Procedures With Memgraph MAGE and Python
- Running Community Detection with Memgraph and Python NetworkX
- How to Write Custom Cypher Procedures with NetworkX and Memgraph